UAE Mainland Company Setup Service
WANT TO START A BUSINESS IN DUBAI OR THE UAE?
As an investor or a businessman, if you want to take advantage of the political stability, world-class infrastructure, and connectivity while trading in the local market, your best option is company formation in Dubai mainland. Not to mention, there are countless benefits of setting up a mainland company in the UAE. As you can take your company to new heights of success. You can do this by first targeting the respective local markets and then engaging with international clients. To put it differently, starting a business in the mainland and company formation in Dubai means that you can benefit from Dubai’s strategic location, connectivity, and diversity, which promise a successful business venture for all. So, for investors and entrepreneurs, Dubai is the place to be!
Benefits of Company Formation in Dubai
RED BERRY aims to provide guidance and consultancy to entrepreneurs and businessmen with the process of company formation in Dubai. In other words, your company will meet the rules and regulations as per the COMMERCIAL COMPANIES LAW OF 2021(CCL 2021). Moreover, in mainland Dubai, under CCL 2021, Mainland Companies can be 100% owned by Foreign Nationals as per the list of activities published by the Licensing Authority of the Respective Emirates (DED Dubai, DED Abu Dhabi etc.). On the other hand, there are no currency restrictions. Moreover, mainland businesses are allowed to operate from any office of their choice in Dubai. These are just a few of the perks of registering a mainland company in Dubai, UAE.
No Minimum Capital Required
Together with other benefits, there is no requirement for capital to be shown in a Bank. The share capital is mentioned in the MOA only. The processing of legal documents is not as complicated as you might think when it comes to Dubai Company Formation. As a mainland company in Dubai, you’ll be able to do business locally and internationally with proposed Corporate TAX rate of 9% on Net Profit, on the portion of Taxable Income exceeding AED 375,000 per year, proposed to be introduced from 1st June 2023 or 1st January 2024 where the companies have financial year as the Calendar year. Another important point to be noted is the Salary, Dividends, Capital Gains and other income from owning shares earned by Individuals in their personal would not be attracting Corporate TAX.
Hence, the business policies and opportunities in a city like Dubai are placed in a manner to ensure your company’s success.
Flexibility Like No Other Place
Company formation in Dubai and any other Emirates in UAE, means more flexibility to grow and expand your business. Under the new Regulations effective from 1st June 2021, 100% Foreign /Expatriate ownership in Mainland Companies with Trading, Real Estate, Medical Centre /Clinics, Contracting and Manufacturing License, is allowed for activities in the Positive list, issued by the respective Licensing authority in the respective Emirates.
STEPS INVOLVED IN MAINLAND COMPANY SETUP
With amendment to the Commercial Company Law in June 2021, the Mainland company formation has undergone changes. The main features of the changes are mentioned below-
- Majority of the Commercial and Industrial activities can be 100% owned by the Expat /foreign Investor.
- Single person LLC is now allowed for Expat /Foreign Investor
- Real Estate Brokerage and other Real Estate Related activities can be 100% owned by Expat/Foreign Investors.
- The need for UAE /Emirati national as a Local Service Agent is limited to Professional activities, to a large extend.
- Preparation of Standard Memorandum of Association of the company and its signing can now happen in the Economic Department, in place of Notary Public (which was an old regulation/requirement).
RED BERRY Corporate Services LLC -Dubai can assist you in the setup of mainland company in Dubai in the following ways –
- Give you a free consultation after listening to your business plan and needs.
- Suggest the right business activity(s) to be considered for the business with elaborate description of each proposed activity.
- Assist in Trade Name reservation and Initial Approval /Follow-up Receipt
- Assist in 3rd Party approvals before or after the Licensing based on the activity.
- Assist in finalizing the Office and get Ejari for the company (a mandatory requirement for the license to be issued and to have a Bank account)
- After License is issued, register the company with Immigration and procure Immigration/establishment card.
- Then Register the company with Ministry of Labor (MOHRE)
- Assist in Processing Investor /Partner Visas and Employment visas.
- Assist in opening Bank account (we discuss the requirements of the bank during the Initial stage of consultation during the Company formation in Dubai.
OTHER SERVICES THAT RED BERRY CORPORATE SERVICES CAN ASSIST
- Once the company is setup with Bank account, we can assist in Trade Mark Registration to protect your Brand in UAE and across the Globe throughout associate partner.
- If the Investor has a new Business idea which is being practiced by the Investor outside UAE, we can assist in getting the similar Activity added to the DED activity list.
- Assist Real Estate Developers across the Globe to setup their REAL ESTATE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE in Dubai.
RED BERRY Corporate Services does not only assist with Dubai mainland business formation, but also provides services to set up free zone companies across UAE, DIFC companies, and much more. Hence, choose RED BERRY for ease of setting up your company, under guidance from Dubai/UAE Market experienced consultants today! Your company’s success translates to our success.
Our Mainland company incorporation services span around the following legal forms:
- Sole Establishment
- Civil works company
- Limited liability company
- Real-estate representative office
- Representative office
- Branch of a local company
- Foreign company branch
- Free zone company branch
- One-person company (LLC)
- Instant license
- E-trader license
Company formation does not vary much from place to place in the UAE, the legal structure is quite similar. Every location shares its significant benefit to ensure the success of different business ventures. Nevertheless, whether you choose Dubai or any other Emirate, RED BERRY CORPORATE SERVICES PROVIDER LLC can guide you through the legal proceedings required for company formation